GUACAMOLE DIP • POMEGRANATE • GR'EAT GRANOLA GLORY
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1/2 pomegranate
- A handful of coriander
- Olive oil
- Paprika powder
- Chili flakes
- Black pepper
- Sea salt (optional)
- Half the avocado. Remove the pit using a knife (be careful, ninja!). Cut them in pieces. Mash the avocado gently using a fork. We want it chun-ky!
- Drizzle with olive oil, zest 1/2 lemon & juice the lemon & the lime. Add about 1 teaspoon of paprika powder, pepper up & salt to taste.
- Unpit the pomegranate: Also struggling to deseed a pomegranate?Here is the 10 seconds way to do it:
- Cut it in half as normal
- Push out the center a bit
- Start whacking the back of it with the back of a wooden spoon...Vitamin rainfall 😋
- Top the guacamole with some chili flakes, pomegranate. Last but not least, add coriander to decorate. Fiesta loca!!
Tip of the day: if you don't eat the guacamole immediately, add a pit to the mixture and keep it in the fridge.
Another tip (because we love you 😘): Use your hands as a filter for the lemon seeds when you squeeze them manually.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published