FILO BAKED FETA • TAHINI • FRESH FIGS • GR’EAT GLORY
Ingredients (for 4 people) :
- 1 sheet filo pastry (you can find these at a Greek shop or in de freeze aisle of at Delhaize)
- 200g feta cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tsp (or more) runny honey (I like)
- 6 fresh figs
- 1 tsp Za’atar
- 2 tbsp GR’EAT Glory
- A handful of rucola
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar & olive oil for the dressing
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C degrees fan setting.
2. Using a pastry brush (or clean paint brush) paint the sheet of filo pastry completely with olive oil.
3. Place the feta at the bottom of the filo and fold the filo over to wrap the feta. Then fold it over again to create a parcel.
4. Coat the filo over again with olive oil and place, fold side down, onto a baking tin (or baking tray lined with a baking sheet).
5. Bake for 20 mins until crisp & golden.
6. Transfer onto a serving plate using a spatula. Drizzle with the tahini and honey and sprinkle over the za’atar.
7. Slice the figs in fine slices and arrange alongside.
8. In a bowl, toss the rucola with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper. Arrange the rucola alongside.
9. Serve whilst warm.
10. Enjoy under GR’EAT company!
Discover GR'EAT Glory:
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published