- 500g cherry tomatoes in grapes
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- Balsamico vinegar
- Olive oil
- 3 courgettes
- 2 lemon juice & zest
- a bunch of fresh flat parsley
- GR’EAT Glory
- Goatcheese (optional)
- Turn on the oven on 180°C
- Wash the cherry tomatoes & carefully dry them (otherwise they will burst open in the oven. Also, don’t cut them, to avoid them to dry out).
- Place the tomatoes in a baking plate. Drizzle with olive oil & Balsamico vinegar. Sprinkle with black pepper & sea salt. Place in the oven for 20 min until the tomatoes are slightly charred & start to bubble on the surface). Let them cool down.
- Meanwhile, spiralize the courgettes using a spiralizer. If you don’t have one, you can use a potatoe peeler instead to make tagliatelle. Or you can find a potatoepeeler that makes spaghetti @dilleenkamille_fr.
- Place the spaghetti in a salad bowl. Grate the lemon zest & then juice the lemons. Add to the courgette spaghetti. Sprinkle with sea salt & add black pepper. Toss delicately using your hands. Cover the Bowl & let it rest for min 30 min in the fridge. The action of the sea salt & lemon juice will cook the courgettes while preserving all nutrients. MAGIC 🌈
- Place the tomatoes with the courgettes, finely cut the whole bunch of flat parsley.
- Finish off with GR’EAT granola for some CRUNCH.
- Share under great company!
PS: this recipe is super easy & can be made in advance. I make this recipe for BBQ or if you have to feed a 20+ crowd. Just, keep the steps 6-8 for just before serving.