STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS · QUINOA · RED PEPPER · FETA · GR'EAT ROMA
· 2 large Portobello mushrooms
· 150g quinoa
· 1 red pepper
· 100g feta
· GR'EAT granola ROMA: 𝘚𝘶𝘯-𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘰 & 𝘖𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘰, 𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳, 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭𝘯𝘶𝘵 & 𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘕𝘶𝘵.
1. Start by cooking the quinoa: rinse it and drain well. Boil the water in a saucepan: you must use as twice water as quinoa for perfectly cooked quinoa. Cook until the quinoa has absorbed all the water (10-15min). Remove the pot from heat, cover it, & let it steam for +- 5 minutes until the quinoa sprouts.
2. In the meantime, pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Clean your mushrooms. Lightly oil a baking dish or baking sheet and put the mushrooms on top in a single layer, gill side up. Sprinkle with sea salt & pepper & pour a drizzle of olive oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until tender.
3. Cut the pepper in cubes & fry it in a pan with olive oil for 5-10 minutes.
4. When the quinoa, mushrooms & peppers are ready, it's time to dress your up plate! Mix together the quinoa, peppers & the grated feta cheese - add salt & pepper. Fill mushroom caps with filling.
5. Top your mushrooms with savoury GR'EAT granola for the extra flavour bomb!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published