You will love this dish for its simplicity! Its nutritious & delicious. Less is more...
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 500g brown mushrooms
- 100g fresh ricotta
- 50 g radish sprouts
- Balsamic cream
- Olive oil
- Flat parsley
- 1 Lemon, juice & zest
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- GR'EAT Roma
- Rinse the mushrooms under running water and gently rub the surface with the top of your fingers. Alternatively, you can use a vegetable brush. Carefully dry them with a towel.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a pan. Put on medium heat. Slice the mushrooms in fine slices. Bake for about 10 minutes on medium-high heat, stirring from time to time.
- Roast 2 slices of sourdough bread until golden.
- Arrange a generous amount of mushrooms on each slice. Add a dollop of fresh ricotta (I scrape the ricotta with a fork for this to create a beautiful texture). Drizzle with olive oil. Pepper up. Sprinkle with some lemon juice & grate some lemon zests.
- Add the radish sprouts. Top with GR'EAT Roma
- Add a few fresh parsley leaves. Chisel the parsley if desired.
- Enjoy immediately!