SPRING FRESHNESS 🍋
Ingredients (makes 2)
- 250 ml organic coconut or almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 mango
- 1 mandarine
- 1 organic lemon
1. The night before (or minimum 2 hours before), mix the coconut milk & chia seeds in a bowl with a fork. Grate some lemon zest and mix. Let the mix rest for 10 minutes and stir again. Close with a lid & let it rest in the fridge for minimum 2 hours-overnight.
2. Cut 1/2 of the mango in length-wise strips
3. In a blender, blend 1/2 of the mango & the mandarine with lemon juice.
4. In a glass jar, pour some of the mango purée and alternate with chia pudding. Halfway, stick come mango strips to the sides of the bowl. Fill the hole with chia pudding. Finish off with some mango purée. Zest some lemon!
5. Top with GR'EAT Dream. Enjoy!
The pudding stay good for 3 days (without fruit layers), a perfect brekkie or snack for on-the-go.
PS: for the almond milk, DIY, head to: https://greatgranola.be/blogs/recipes/almond-milk