Smoothies are an ideal snack or breakfast.
- 200 ml of apple juice/water/coconut water or vegetable milk (for a smoother result) (or less if you want a more consistent result)
- 1 celery stalk
- A handful of spinach of other leafy greens
- 1 banana frozen (for a smoother result)
- Fresh ginger grated
- The juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
- 1 ts of maca (optional)
- Crushed ice if you use unfrozen bananas
Put all ingredients in the blender (add the more heavy ingredients). Blend for 30 sec until you have a silk & smooth result. Enjoy immediately, top with grated coconut or granola . Alternatively, store in a glass jar and enjoy at work or after a work-out.
- How more recipe the bananas, how easier your body will digest it
- Try to use veggies in your smoothies, it will reduce the sugar intake; spinach are full of Calcium, Iron and Chlorophyl.
- Smoothies ask less energy to your body to digest so won't feel an energy drop afterwise.