CHIA PUDDING • RASPBERRY COULIS • GR'EAT BUTTER • GR’EAT GRANOLA JOY
This chia pudding will be perfect to keep you going until lunchtime. Do you know CHIA SEEDS ? They are composed of lipids or « good fats » (about 30%), and proteins (20-25%), they are also a significant source of omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid - about 15%) and fibre, vitamins B9 and calcium. They are attributed antioxidant characteristics, the perfect seed to be fond of !
Here’s an easy recipe to pack on-the-go for a healthy snack at the office!
- 240ml coconut milk
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. almond butter @thebarn.brussels
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 75ml apple juice
- 1 lime
- Coconut powder
- GR’EAT granola Joy
1. The night before (or minimum 2 hours before), mix the ingredients in a bowl with a fork, let it rest for 10 minutes and stir again. Let is rest in the fridge.
2. Prepare the coulis: in a blender, mix the raspberries with the apple juice and a sprinkle of lime juice.
3. In a glass jar, alternate the chia pudding & the raspberry coulis. Halfway, add some almond butter on the inner edges of the bowl. Close with a lid & let it rest in the fridge for minimum 2 hours/overnight.
4. Remove the chia pudding from the fridge, top with fresh forest fruit, the zest of a fresh lime & a generous sprinkle of GR’EAT granola Joy
Tip!: The pudding stays good for 3 days (without fruit layers). This means healthy breakfasts on a busy weekday.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published