Ingredients (for 2 people) :
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 cups of water (80g of oats)
- 1 tsp of virgin coconut oil
- A pinch of seasalt
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 20 cl (almond) milk
- 1 lemon
For the topping :
- 1 apple (shaved in sticks)
- Coconut sugar
- 20g of butter
- 80g Energy
- Grill 1 cup of whole oats on high heat using 1 tsp of virgin coconut oil (the tastiest option). Alternatively, soak the oats overnight, throw away the soaking water & rinse the oats (the healthier version).
- In a pan, add 2 cups of water and a pinch of sea salt and the cinnamon. Bring it to simmer.
- Stir continuously on medium heat using a wooden spoon during 7-8 minutes until you get a creamy & chunky texture. Just before serving add a dash of (almond) milk. Stir.
- Meanwhile cut the apple in pieces or shave it into sticks using a mandolin. Sprinkle with lemon to avoid that the apples turn brown.
- Serve the porridge in two bowls. Top with apples on the side. Add a thin slice of butter and a teaspoon coconut sugar. Let it melt.
If you prefer, add 1 tablespoon of almond butter instead of the butter.
Top with GR’EAT Energy!
- Share under good company!
PS: We know that you probably won’t have all these ingredients at home, get creative with your pantry ;).