Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 250 g strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1.5 cups of pre-soaked cashew nuts
- 1-2 stems of rhubarb
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (or unrefined cane sugar)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Zest of 1 lime
1. Soak the cashews for at least 2 hours - overnight in filtered water
2. Drain the cashews & rinse thoroughly.
3. Remove the ends of the rhubarb (and peel it, this is optional), cut into large pieces. Hull the strawberries.
4. In a powerful blender (such as a vitamix), blend all the ingredients 🌪️ until you have a silky mousse.
5. Serve as a dessert with chocolate shavings and fresh red fruit. Or as a protein breakfast.
_ add some strawberries 🍓
_ & our GR'EAT granola 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 ❤️ a refreshing mix of freeze dried 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 & roasted Flaked Almonds ⚡