- 250 ml organic coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/4 Mango
- 1 kiwi
- The juice of 1 lime
- The night before (or minimum 2 hours before), mix the lime juice, coconut milk & chia seeds in a bowl with a fork, let it rest for 10 minutes and stir again.
- Put in glass jars (consider adding fruit layers), close with a lid & let it rest in the fridge for minimum 2 hours-overnight
- Top with GR'EAT Joy. Enjoy!
The pudding stay good for 3 days (without fruit layers), a perfect brekkie or snack for on-the-go.